Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Characters Copyright 2006 Masterpiece Comics. Fireblast Copyright 2006 Masterpiece Comics. All rights Reserved.

I was asked to do the cover for Fireblast issue #2 due out in July. I was actually asked to do this a while back but kept putting it off because I could not get my mind around these characters. I ended up finishing this in one night, pencils and inks. It was fun to do and helped me to see if I could meet a deadline and produce decent art while under pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home