Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well, here I am and it's just after 12:30 am Eastern Time and I am at my board preparing an image for a T-shirt in preparation for the Pittsburgh Comicon in April 2006. I am feeling a little tired after a rather long day at work and am fighting a little exhaustion. However I know that if I don't get started on it I will lose any kind of inspiration that I had gathered throughout the day to work on this piece. I am hoping that I can do a good job for the publisher on this and another piece that I am doing. When I get the preliminary pencils done I will post them on the Blog. Well enough idle chatter, off to the drawing board I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home