Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I was warned about starting a blog by my friends. They all told me that it would be impossible to keep up. I told them to go pouind sand that I am nbot like everyone else, I am r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-l-e. They were right of course. I have not posted since November of 2005. I'll have to do better than that.

I have been busy however and still trying to pursue my dream of being published. I am still working on the Full Moon Craze project for MasterPiece Comics as well as a venture I have begun with TightLip Entertainment. I will be illustrating their upcoming mini-series Monster Squad which will debut with issue # 1 on May of 2006. The following is a group shot of the Monster Squad:


I am pretty excited about this it is going to be very cool. I'll have more to say on this later, for now, I'm going to be off but I promise to post more often over the coming weeks. Thanks for reading and looking.

Cesar-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home