Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hey ya'll,

Just checking in and letting you fine folks know what's up. I have finished the cover for the second issue of Monster Squad and am starting on the cover for issue three. So far I am having a blast working these up. Also I would like to announce that there has been alot of activity on the press release side for Freedom 3 #1. TightLip Entertainment is still looking to hear back from some other media outlets such as Fox News but in the meantime the feedback has been positive. Also the press release for Monster Squad is in the works and should be out this week. I am pretty muched pumped about this and am looking forward to the response that it gets.

Incidently, I wanted to just mention that Monster Squad by TightLip Entertainment should not be confused with the film of the same title.


But of course, I'll let you wait until it hits the stores to find out. Well, that's all I have for now. I am thinking I may upload an image today or tomorrow of one of the characters from Monster Squad but I'll have to see which one. Thanks for reading. In the meantime, have a great and excellent day.

Cesar-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home