Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Monday, February 27, 2006


Vlad Tepis Copyright 2006 Cesar Feliciano, Rick Olney and TightLip Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.

As with any story dealing with a group of protagonist looking to serve the greater good, there needs to be an antagonist to pit against those with purer pursuits. In the case of Monster Squad theirs is the dread villain Vlad Tepis. The age old antagonist has his eyes set on the destruction of the Monster Squad who were put together by his most hated enemy and leader of the Monster Squad, to be revealed at a later date.
Vlad is ruthless and cold in his aristocratic approach to dealing with his enemies and those he deems beneath him. Catch the thrilling tale unfold in the pages of Monster Squad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home