Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Friday, December 15, 2006

I recently read the new JSA drawn by Dale Eaglesham and was really impressed with the way that book is looking. I decided that the characters were cool enough and thought I might take a stab at drawing one of them. This is a pencil head shot of the character Liberty Belle. She is the romantic interest of the superhero Hourman in the comic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home