Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The following is an image that I did for a recent comission. This is a character design for Secret War Chronicles by Mercedes Lackey and Steve libbey is is copyright of the respective creators.



With this image I went with a bolder inking style as I thought that it would make for a more dramatic image. I hope that you all enjoy.

Cesar-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home