Sharp Lead and Wet Ink-Tales from the Art Side

This Blog is dedicated to my pursuit of getting published. I have been plying away at this for almost two decades with limited success. I am not looking for fame or fortune, although it would be a nice side benefit, but rather an opportunity to create and express myself. There are many talented artist out there that have helped me along the way and I am hoping that my getting published will be payback for all of the time that they have invested in me.

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

Alright ya'll.
This is the beginning of a new year and I am looking forward to many things ahead. BUt before I officially sign away last year here is an image from the never realized Monster Squad comic from TightLip Entertainment. The lesson here is never listen to someone that is promising you the moon unless he's an astronaut ;-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home